Sexual Health Community
what shouldi do

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

what shouldi do

I  am in love with my uncle and all because he had no where to live in. He is my mom`s brother. Well it all started when we started to talk and play with him and with my sisters. Sometimes we were alone, we just talked like uncle and niece until one day I felt in love with him and he didn't know. I said to my self that thus love is impossible , but I couldn't control my feelings and I really loved him because I felt so much love in my heart that I count stop controlling what I felt. One day we were left alone , I told him let's play a game and so he said what game. I told him that you tell me wat you want me to do and I will tell you what to do and as we were playing , he told me put legs in top of mines and I am going to give you a kiss in your cheek and I was like okay. So as I did that, I couldn't control seeing him in the eyes and I saw a sparkle in his eyes and as that happen he got closer , I got nerves and I felt a feeling that made me push my self and kiss him and as we got closer we kissed and in that day we got in love. My uncle tryed not to get in love but he couldn't resist it and he told me what he felt, and I also told him what I felt. We both were really in love that  we decide to wait to tell my mom and dad of our relation ship and I am really sorry if I tell you guess this. Its just I needed somebody to tell me what you guess think. I know the consequences of this and really know that God is with me because I told him I was in love and I felt a feeling that he accept it , I know he is with me because I feel him in my heart and if you guess don't believed its okay. Tell me what  you guess think and is it correct because when you love someone there's no rules and this my happiness really , I love him so much
Tags: what ??
How old are you? Love is unconditional,  it happens. When you fall inlove for someone that close (your uncle) its seen really bad, at least to your parents eyes it will be bad and to gods eyes. Its considered a sin. Its blood with blood.
You should not encourage it - if he is a lonely man, you are trapping him into something he really has almost no control over.  Incest  like this is not good in Gods eyes either.  he should move out - or maybe you should, you are old enough now. You are playing with fire that will soon be out of control, and burn up everything you now hold dear

If you know God, then pray about it - He will tell you the same thing
Thank you, but I love him and he had told me that he don't care what would happen and that he know what he is doing. Its just I am really in love and he don't want me apart from him and either me. I know that we can't be together, but I want to be with him and if I told him that we can't go on he  won't be with no one and he will let me go free. Also I won't be happy because I won't be with him. My uncle said that what ever happens that it will be like that, but when its over we will be always together and have a family
Be careful, and think twice before making any moves here.  He might be an attractive uncle or just super nice. But it's best to find someone out of the family its how its suppose to be. If you have a good relationship with your mom, sister, or someone.  Talk to them, keep your mind busy. Go out with your girlfriends!
No because I never be happy
I see this possibly turning into a huge mess for you, your uncle and your family. If you're under age and your uncle is not he can go to jail.
How would your uncle take care of you if he's living in your home? Does he have a car or a job?
You sound very young and to me it sounds like your uncle is taking advantage of your loneliness. When you're young your mind is not completely developed yet so you don't think like an adult should.  
Well, the replies given above are all nice and best for you even. Look, These are your parents who will never do anything wrong with you. You should also understand all this mania because still, even you are writing that man your UNCLE so what it would be the result of having a family with uncle. I fear you may have severe problems in near future after you make family with him. You have better to get your self busy in studies, make some good friends, do yoga or any exercise and dont go close to your uncle and further expose this all to your sister or mother only but after working on this topic and their natures.

I sincerely offer you myself, for really good friendship, if you are agree please reply me back.
I am sorry tefi_pollita_69, but God did NOT tell you that it is OK to be with your uncle and have a close relationship with him, whether you feel you love him or not.

You are at a vulnerable age with your hormones flying all over the place, it is not true love.  What you are experiencing is infatuation.  You are delusional if you think God has said it is OK,  because it is NOT OK.
Not only is in NOT ok for you to have a relationship with your uncle that could lead to sexual interactions, it is also illegal and doing so is called incest.

You would be well to tell your mother so that your uncle moves out from living with you all under the same roof.  Also avoid being with him on your own at all costs.

If he was a true and understanding uncle he would not have encouraged you to do this, despite his deep love for you.  In my eyes, he is taking advantage of a vulnerable young woman and not thinking of the legality and the unpleasant repercussions that getting involved with him can have not only on the two of you, but also the whole family.

Leave well alone - do not play with "fire".  

Pray to God to help you understand that this relationship is NOT to be.

Best wishes.

Dear Tefi Pollita, I hope you've had time to understand what the Doctor said in the Learning Disabilities Forum. You can not have a baby with your uncle.
You both have the same blood. This is called Incest.  It is wrong.

I'm having a little trouble understanding your latest post about what your Uncle said. You won't be family any more once the Responsible members of your family find out what the two of you have been up to together. They will probably send him far far away so he & you can not bring shame to the family name.     Don't you love your parents?   Pamela