Sexual Health Community
whats average penis size

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

whats average penis size

hi everyone
we just want 2 know from girls and women here whats the average penis size do u prefer
,the minimum average length ?  share us your experience

any boy tell his size everybody will say thats it is fine and average  so
just tell the truth without any emotions
My 3 ex-boyfriends are as goes:
1. 5 inches
2. 8 inches
3. 5 inches
My current boyfriend is 7 inches.

There really is no "average" penis size. They can range from 3 inches to 12 inches. I think the most common size is something like 5 inches.
Hi Curley
Does 7 inches or 8 inches help in some styles like stand with wall..
i have 6 and half and i always feel like if i have one inch more that might help in having sex while standing...
and what did you like the most in those size.
No, your erect penis is the maximum size it can be.
I actually like my current boyfriend. Not too big and not too small.
Just perfect.
so womens does like size..
Does it also attarct when women looks at 7 inch shaft..
I am really impressed with the answers you gave. You told the boys exactly what they were asking for, and without emotion.

Now, you boys, I hope you realize what I just said is somewhat like a gift for you, since you are correct, that everyone always says whatever you are is normal.

So, I want you to consider this. Why don't you appreciate what you got and thank CurleyGirl for her honesty. And, why don't you blow it by pressing on? You have asked enough, and now wait and see if someone else responds and otherwise enough is enough. Sensitivity does not only count in a forum but also when you are having sex, so take it as good practice that is at least as important as your size.

Amen!
any other comments !!!!!!!!
Ha ha ha.
Thanks!
<3
okay, i have a comment.
i prefer what would be mid range. my ex boyfriend was 10 inches, which is pretty big. now, that was nice, but my current boyfriend is probably more like 7 or 8, but i like sex with him more. it depends on the woman, because i'm very small and skinny and if a guy is very big he might leave me sore.
i'd say average is 6 -7 inches. but i do not prefer large penises. but that's my own thing. because my current boyfriend fits exactly right and hits my g-spot, if you want to hear it bluntly.
i want 2 say that i have a  4.8 inch penis , can it work ??
we need more girls opinions and experiences
please everybody share
Thank you, girls, for the opinions you did provide us with.
For me it's all about how it's used. Size doesn't matter. I have had both on the smaller size (closer to 5 inches) and on the larger size (pushing 9 inches) and both were great partners. As long as you know what position works best for you and your partner then it doesn't matter.  Like if you are 5 inches doggy style probably isn't the best postion to be doing but missionary may be amazing.  For sure it is more about width then length. The G- spot isn't that far in so length doesn't change much, the right width and you can get all the right places at the same time
thank u crysi , good information that may help

please we need more girls
..
.
more girls !!!!!!
please
I think 6 to 7 is perfect . nothing to big or small, it hits all the fine points it needs to hit..
I'm about 7 in long but 6 in girth. I realize that women love the girth more than the length. What do u ladies think?
My boyfriend is about 7. I do not think that bigger is better! My boyfriend and I like to have A LOT of sex so if he was any bigger, I'd be even MORE sore than he already makes me!  I honestly think it's more about how both your bodies match - both the penis AND vagina. Every vagina is different too!  I'm telling you... my boyfriend's 7 inch penis is perfect fit in my vagina. I mean perfect! Neither of us have had better sex with anyone else. It's WAY more than just size alone!
You said Every Vagina is different.  Would you please explain how they are different...?
Does each vagina takes different size of penis..?
Personal experience....

The 1st guy I was with was a good 7"
The next few were 4" and 5" maybe trying to stretch a 6"
In my experience yes, it is how he uses it but it needs to be
A) long enough that I can feel it go in and
B) I prefer it to be a little longer so that you can do different positions but I've experienced that when a guy thinks he has a small penis he tries to compensate with oral sex skills.

thats my story!
ok ladies lets not be to rash!!! LOL WE all know that it not the size of the wave, it's the motion of the ocean. LOL for 1 if you put enough love into it, any thing feels good. ladies we all also that the bathtub faucet feels good and it does not have a penis!!!! my point is that maybe u can do some other stuff 1st than if there is emotion there than do your thing. besides if there is no emotion u should'nt b doing anything anyway. thats how u catch stuff!!!! wink, wink :)
It's simple, Blue. Just as each penis is a different size and shape, so are women's vaginas. Not every vagina is the exact same!! Not at all! I dont mean anything wildly different or anything... but each penis and each vagina is different. Haven't you heard of a "tight" vagina or "loose"? G-spots are different for women. Depth, I'm sure, can be different. It's nothing crazy by any means... My point was just that, a HUGE penis is NOT necessarily the best feeling or the best sex or whatever. And like what Marebears said, a LOT of the 'goodness' of sex comes with intimacy and loving emotions, etc. But like I said before, my boyfriend is 7 inches and I swear to you, his penis and my vagina are a perfect match!
Ok boys, let me tell you what's toooo small.  I once went out for a date that ended up back at his house. We had sex but not intercourse. he never even took off his clothes or unzipped his pants. Yet, I must admit it was the most dramatic multiple orgasm I ever had. I saw him again, and the second time he did unzip his pants. He wanted oral sex. It was the size of a pacifier, maybe 1-2 inches long, and same both erect ands non erect. The truth of the matter is that there was absolutely no way he could have had intercourse because..well, I guess you can guess.

last thing I thought I mention.  I have a girlfriend who is about 5 feet tall and she weighs about 100 pound. She tells me she cannot take a penis larger than 5 inches. So, I guess there are  differences among women as some have said. she says her own length is not long enough.

Hope that helps?
So it depend on each women...  Size does matter to some womens..
Yes, it depends on each woman, and perhaps also a vagina is slightly in proportion to her height as well? (I don't know that though) but usually, a vagina is very adaptable to many sizes, since it is made to accommodate delivering a child. however, not all vaginas can take the size of a baby's head without ripping, and this is why often an episiotomy is done by the doctor helping with the delivery. he makes a small incision or cut to prevent ripping and which is much more difficult to heal than a preventative clean cut. other women have no problems. It does all depend, yet as with all things there are exceptions. A 14 inch penis is too large and a one inch penis is too small for optimal results.
my fiance's penis is over 9 inches...and yes, sometimes it hurts. i find that most of the time i have to be completely relaxed because it feels like he's poking out all my insides!! lol   the best sex i have EVER had was with my ex... whose penis was about 6 inches.
dont get me wrong, i love having sex with my fiance, but sometimes i dread it because i know its going to hurt!! Lol
i have a 5 inch penis and i am happy with it. my girlfriend is happy with the size and i pretty much have a great sex life with her (and only her). between 4-7 inches is the normal size as far as i am aware so i am happy to be half way.
So 6 inche Penis is most ideal for most womens... is this the right conclusion...?
let me ask you this?  What breast size is most ideal for men?
What but size is most ideal for most men. What hair color?
This is what I think.  i think it is important/ideal for a person to look good enough, and be attractive enough. And when this person is in that category, attraction between two people, is what matters the very most. It is much more important than being gorgeous or ideal weight, or handsome. many beautiful women are lousy in bed and they have bulimia and feel terrible about themselves.
An overweight woman who feels good about herself and feels sexy  is sexy, and she vibrates all of that.  An overweight woman who thinks she is ugly will give out those signals as well. As I said before, a penis that is 1 inch long, or 14 inches long is not usually considered 'good enough', or it is not in the category where it does not really matter.  In this case it matters.  But if you have a penis 5 inches long, and the chemistry is right, I can promise you that your sex life, and the quality of your fulfilling the right woman and who is also attracted to you, (and that includes your smile) will be not only possible, but likely. if the basics are not there, no penis of any length, (6, 7, 8, 9, 10) will work for me or turn me on.  Especially for women, orgasms are created and happen between their ears, in their brain.
yes, you can also masturbate yourself to an orgasm, but at least in my mind, it's hardly the same. I am turned on by the chemistry and the relationship, not by my stimulating myself. I can be turned on without even being touched.

My point is that the way you feel about yourself, and what you send out non-verbally, like your own sexuality, is the key to getting a woman, and/or a man. (I mean in a healthy way) With virgins, on the other hand, this must sometimes be brought out by a partner, both with men and women.

Ever see the movie : "the 40 year old virgin?" i recommend it.
Most ideal Breast for men are  36 C
Hair color depend on personallty.  Black or Goldish..
yes you are right about chemistry..
some time if i see a women peeing.  It turns me on.... what you think ..?
anymore experiences !!!
My boyfriend is a 9.5 and I lost my virginity to him... Need I say more? Ouch!
First timers should definitely aim for a small to medium penis!
But now I've "gotten used to it" so to speak, it wouldn't matter to me whether he was a 2 or 12 incher. After all, it's what's attached that really matters :}
No matter what size, I always find guys unattractive who are obsessed with the size of their penis. All the time that could be spent enjoying yourself and being a great lover is WASTED at staring past your bellybutton while the world goes by.
Hi ali99
what is the nationalty of you boyfriend.....?
Did your boyfriend had a surgery for long penis....?
Did he insert all of it in vagina...  ?
I dont know if vagina is that deep.
9.5 Penis is very long..
As a married man (with a 7 in penis) i can tell you that THE most important thing is the emotional connection.  My wife is beautiful to me (i.e. her breasts, butt and vagina) and i find her intensely attractive.  I, likewise, am attractive to her (including my penis) and we have outstanding sex.  We fit well together, although some positions can hurt her if I go too deep.

We have amazing sex regardless of the size of anything because we love and care for and respect each other--and all this after 17 years of marriage.

So, my advice to all is to find someone you truly love.  No matter what the size, shape or form, you will find them attractive.
anymore experiences !!!
yeah i think you r right in a way..  But Physically if penis is not there then relationship will break. Sameway a cetain Penis size is good for certain womens.  Yes it doesnt change too much of relationship... It does feel different to a women if size change big or small... I think  from 6inches -- to -- 7inches is the very good size.. If penis is 3 inches women dont attract too much.  A women need something to hold if she is on top and moves in and out... some womens likes it while standing and having penis in vagina from back..  This would require 6 to 7 inches Penis to performe...  Women gets bore with old styles and always needs change in styles...
anymore experiences !!!
What have been your experiences that make you so worried about adequate penis size?
I got to say penis size doesnt really matter its the wideth i prefer. but a huge turn off for most girls and correct me if im wrong is that a guy that is not self confident is a turn off no matter how big his penis is. he can have an average size penis and have major self confidence in his self and u prefer him over the guy with the 12 in penis any day. and to the guy that posted this u got alot of guts to ask the questions guys dont dare to ask. props to u
guys i need some advices
im 15, 165cm and i also think my size is too small. mines is 4.8inches erected and about 1.5inch soft. This stay the same for like 5months now.  when all my friends and I compare penis size, i was laugh at and insulted by. I think most men knows that penis size does not matter to women but they just want to big so they can fit into their friend group.
im really dont feel good about this, many of my friends is taller than me and have sizes around '5'
hi, im 14 and i have avoided sexual experiences with girls because of my penis size (4.8"), its not just this but when i just kiss a girl i get erected and clear stuff leaks out of my penis, not like '***' but clear and not as sticky/gooey. this is very embbaressing any help :(?
personally, i have only had compliments on how i do things and that im just the right size (6ish) so guys dont worry so much about size just work on technique! use what God gave ya and if she doesnt seem to pleased with what your doing, try moving differently or try a different position. as for the younger guys dont worry about sex so much lol you have plently of time for that just wait until you find a girl worth giving yourself to (heart mind and body) of course this is all based on my own opinion, everyone is different. oh yeah and also dont be afraid to ask the girl what she wants, for me sex is alot about making the girl happy and showing i care about her.
im 15 with a 7 inch is that normal
when i am normal the size of penis is about an inches long        is it  normal?
ok i have only had sex with one guy who was about 7in, personally it wasn't as pleasurable as i would have liked it, but he was good.
my current boyfriend is 10in we haven't had sex yet so not sure what to say on that note.
for me if you know how to use it, then size doesn't matter
can any lady please can me send many photos or videos of her sexy anal geting ****** i am hungry for all that
So much depends not just on the woman but on her mood.  Sometimes she may want it hard and deep and other times she may want it gentle.  But I have had a gf who liked it hard ALL of the time.  She actually liked me bottoming out on her and pushing and stretching her vaginal walls deeper.  Although she said I bang against her cervix, she always wanted it that way.  Now another girl was the opposite.  I couldnt go in all of the way, especially in doggy, her cervix was sensitive...missionary was usually ok but sometimes she would grimmace and hold her stomach/top of her vagina. Im not huge, Im around 7-8" when fully erect.  But the point is women are SOOOO different...and you share different chemistry with different women.  
sex is a very tricky subject depending on the individual ur tlkn too, size should not be the issue, if you constantly measure yourself, it means u hav low self esteem, women like confidence, whether sexually or otherwise, how about the next time ur with ur partner, act as if u got the biggest, act macho, show her ur the right guy bcuz u know what ur abt to do and you'll soon feel better abt yourself......use what u have to the best u can.....
I have only 4" it's work??
Well i dnt have much experience about penis size, but yes a Penis which perfectly fits in vagina is most preferable. so it depends on height weight and but size of a women preferably, to satisfy her.
Mine us around 5 inches erect is that small ?
I have a very small penis, some time i feel my girl friend and I having sex. She fakes alot of orgasm. My size when fully erect is about 5inches and im 26yrs old. Im thinking about buying a penis extender n some pills? Surgery r to expensive n risky? Any suggestion any one?
Mine is a modest 3.5 erect!
hii umm please answer this my penis is like 6 when im turned on nd im 17 years old is tht small medium or large
erect means when it hard (up)