Sexual Health Community
white stains for how long in cloth

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

white stains for how long in cloth

I found in my boyfriends closet a purple underwear (not mine) I asked him about it and he said that they have been more than a year before we start our relashionship,  I did look at the panties and it seems some white spots still, my question is how to recognize a fresh or old spot in underwear I don't believe a white spot in purple underwear  keep the color over a year, I need a good answer for it.
the spot wouldn't keep its white color but you would still see a spot.
If it was from a year ago why does he still have it?

This is not a good sign in my opinion but if you trust him, in which I can see you dont because you want to see if its recent or in fact a year ago then I would go with your instinct.