Sexual Health Community
why am i unable to get hard and *** with my girlfriend??

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

OK, so i met this really nice girl and we have been getting along. a few days ago she tried giving me a hand job, now here is where the problem comes in. i was unable to reach ejaculation, no matter how hard i tried i just couldn't. now even why i try to masturbate i find it hard to keep an erection let alone ejaculate. IM ONLY 17! is his normal? please help me. i don't want her thinking the wrong things with me not being able to ***. and i dont want anything to be wrong with me.
It does not sound normal at 17.  It may be that you are under a lot of stress or taking some medication.  Talk to your doctor because it could possible be a serious problem.  
Avatar n tn
hmmm, try drinking alot of water. stay away from any types of sexual activitys for a good 3-4 days.
try oral sex