why does he like transexulas?
I feel really bad for posting this but i just need a little advice. A couple of months ago, my boyfriend (1year 1/2) told me a real big secret that he's been holding in for the longest, he watches transexual pornos. He is NOT gay he love's women 100%!!! and he wanted me to help him stop watching them type of pornos.he showed me some of the videos and these women/men look like REAL WOMEN! but they still have a penis (it be real small) he's says he likes to watch them b/c the women have real big butts!! and big ****! so he promised to stop watching them b/c it makes him feel horrible. *NOW* frm time to time if i get on his computer and check his history i sometimes find tranny websites, and if i bring it up to him (jokinly) he acts like he dosent know what im talking about!! So when he does that... it makes me look at him differently. I just picture him watching it and it makes me sick! becasue to me it's still two men your watching!!! just b/c it looks like a women its not! it still has a MAN heart, hands, lips, eyes, mouth, butt, legs, feet (you get the picture lol) i love my baby to death, but i wish he would of never told me his little secret.

plz let me know how you feel about my situation?
and what should i do????
your right . i know he love's me and i love him no matter what!
it's just gonna take time.
thanks
I've found that when a guy has too much time and interest in porn, new and more crazy things are the only thing that can satisfy the hunger for more visual stimulation. That's why you see so much beastiality, midgets, trannys and whatever else that most people thing is sick and twisted. I think it's the reason that underage porn has become such a problem also. You can only watch so much straight porn, then you go searching for the next thing. I agree that for the most part, porn can be healty and fun for couples. It can be a method of release for single people. But, eventually some people get tired of the same old thing and go looking for more...
thanks for your post as well. and i totally agree with you. i didnt really mean to sound grossed out by it. but i think any women feels some type of way when their man watches porn. even though it's normal..it just kind of makes us feel like "HELLO!! you have me here!! you could have sex with me you kno??" lol

and another thing my bf has been watching porn sence he was like 14 so yea! i think you would get a little bored with regular porn. im just gonna talk to him and let him kno how i feel b/c i love him soo much. its been a while since he watched them (i hope) and i dont really care about it anymore but im still gonna let him know how i felt.

p.s the only reason why i wanted him to stop was b/c he said it would make him feel soo bad! like he was gonna go to hell b/c of it. i really dont mind cause ima love him no matter what. but if its hurting him then i think he should stop..dont you think??

thank you!!!!