Sexual Health Community
why dont i get wet anymore?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

why dont i get wet anymore?

Ok so for starters I'm only 19 years old and having been dating my current boyfriend for ten months now. We have been living together since may.He has always been a very sexual guy. And before him, I pretty much hated sex. And I would only have it if I thought it could lead me into a relationship, stupid I know. I have only had sex with 7 guys including my current Bf. And he is the only one I've done in a year. But to get to the point, when we first started having sex, I lovedddd it. It completly turned my thoughts about sex around. And I didn't want to have any other partners. He was "the best I ever had" and I would get so wet. He would love it. Well once we moved in together we would do it everyday if not twice a day, well eventually we slowed down and went to once a day or once every other. Well I started to not get as wet, or not wet at all, we ended up resorting to lub. Which I hate the thought of because I want him to make me wet n not have to worry about putting that crap on. Now I'm 5 months pregnant, still with the same problem. And he does still turn me on just as much now as he ever did. Even resulting in orgams in the end. But my question is WHYYYY don't I get wet anymore? And HOW can I change this? Pleaseee help. I do stay fully hydrated as well, as I need to for my baby so I don't think that could be the issue. And I am healthy with a job where I get a full workout. And I eat fruits and veggies. So what could it be n how do I solve it?
Anyone????
No answer ???? Well this is a lot of help.
I have this same problem! It started after I had my daughter. My bf thinks its his fault and that I'm not attracted to him anymore but that's not the case. I got so tired of being lkke this, that I asked my ob if there was sometjkng wrong with me or something I could do. He said no. It happens to women all the time, and the only suggestion he had was to use lube..

Kinda nice to find someone with the same prob as me lol.. but ***** that we don't have a cure to this problem!
Oh and I'm only 22,  this also started when I was 19.
That's weird because it started right when I became pregnant the first time! I did terminate it, because of guilt from my mother and it made me feel like I was ruining everyones lifes,... Then after we both knew it was the wrong choice, and ended up pregnant again, so now I'm 21 weeks. But I do use lube now, it makes me feel so dirty after sex though! I hate it, and I end up sitting on the toilet for like 5 mins peeing everytime! I just wish I could get wet again like I used to!! My nd hasn't said anything about it yet, but the other night tried to stick it in without lube and I didn't stop him until it hurt so bad. It feels like he tore me! Ouchhh.
My girlfriend had the same problem and I started to go down on her and she became extremely wet and then the sex was wonderful,also foreplay helped her aswell.Kissing,hugging and touching.All the best.
I have the same problem and I'm 24 I haven't been able to get wet since I was 20 I hate it I feel like something is wrong with me I thought we were suppose to have a natural wetness that stays forever