Sexual Health Community
why my penis is not getting tight as it was getting very hard and stand...

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

why my penis is not getting tight as it was getting very hard and standing daily 2 3 times in day.

why my penis not getiing standing up and hard. as it was standing and getting too tight before marriage, i need a advice i have too take any etra food or any exercise, one more thing some times it happens when my wife is with me on bed some tme my penis not getting stand up even she tried many times but still that time there will be no effect on it. please give me suggestion for it
Every guy experiencing erectile issues from time to time. Have you been under a lot of stress lately? It is likely nothing to worry about. And worrying about not being able to get hard can cause you to not being able to get hard. There are no foods proven to help with this; however, you can look up "Kegel Exercises" on the Internet. These exercises may help. Try not too worry about this, and it is likely to go away by itself. However, if the problem continues, you might want to see a doctor for an evaluation.