wife dont enjoy breast licking
im married , im 20 and wife is 19, while making love  when i lick my wife's breast or tickle with finger or suck it very gently and romantic, she dont feel any joy and when i hold breast she dont feel anything , she even gets angry, can anyone advice me or tell me why its like that!
Hi Man, Well even a man may not like certain things being done to him why making love, well its the same for a women, there are things which just turn them off, your wife may be one of these, she just enjoys straight sex, no frills, how does she like oral sex, see she may like that, but just go with her, or you could end up not having sex, it may be annoying to you, if your a breast man, but its not just her thing.
Good Luck
If she doesn't like it, don't do it.  Women are all different, and plenty don't like breast stimulation.  It's almost always uncomfortable if you grab them like you were squeezing fruit to test it for ripeness in the grocery store.  That's enough to make me angry.

If she's angry about it, why do you still do it?
Maybe she actually likes it but just feels shy about it. Just tell her you like doing it ... If her true reaction is anger and not embarrassment then stop it
when she told me she dont like it of corse i stopped doing it :) but im asking only :) thank you so much
thank you so much :) helped alot