worse than all yours
when i was 10 i experimented with 2 friends, both male (i am a male)  and at first i didn;t like it but after a few tries id did.  we did it about 4 times.  but now as i get older i hope i've developed hocd, ****, probably gay.  i've had hocd in lots of forms my whole life.  now i worry i am gay.  ive had crushes on girls even when i was ten and still do.  ive cried over them.  and now that this is coming back i don't know what to do.  i used to only watch straight porn or lesbain.  i tried gay and i find it disgusting.  the worst part is though there is a homosexual in two of my classes and he touches me, i don't know what to think. i didn't get a boner from him and i don't like him.  i've never had an emotional attraction to a man ever. help. tell me what you think. (oh, and i've had hocd for one year, and the thing when i was ten happened 4 years ago. )  before i got hocd in that three year time frame i only had thoughts about women
Don't be afraid of the mentioned experimentation. You were only 10 after all. If you're gay, straight or bisexual, it's all ok, but i do understand your fear. Your classmate should not touch you unless you are completely comfortable with it. If you don't like it, then you need to assert this feeling and not allow it.
You are only 14 from what i gather and the truth is that a lot of people that age are a little confused and it will take time to realise your preference. Don't pressure yourself with this. I hope this is some help to you.
you were 10 years old and thats hardly the age to be thinking about sex a lot of people male and female experiment when there young and may have enjoyed it then to but that doesn't mean your gay.if you still like girls and get aroused by them stay with it.don't come to the conclusion so early that your gay,if i'm correct you'll see the older you get the more you will lean towards the women and then you will look back and say to yourself ,how did i ever do something like that?think about your future and what you want to do with your life when you get older.your only young once theres no second chances,so do it right the first time.always think before you act and you will see that you will come out on top every time.good luck