yellowish chunks in semen
for the last couple months i noticed when i ejaculate, in my sperm there are these little yellowish, gel-like chunks in it. i didint think much of it at first because no pain was present, but today it actually felt like something was pushed out with my sperm so i looked. it was a chunk again but bigger (close to a quarter inch) what should i do??? im worried.
Please make an appointment with a doctor or go to a clinic. And do not ejaculate inside of someone( bc you dont know what this is) until you speak to a doctor. Stuff like this isn't embarrassing when you're talking to a doctor, and I'm sure they will want to figure out the problem. so, please go to a doctor
No need for a doctor. Occasional gel-like clumps in your semen are normal. Semen contains a lot of proteins and is very similar to the white part of an egg. An increase in temperature can cause these proteins to clump (the technical term is congeal) just like cooking an egg causes the clear part to thicken and turn white.

What causes it? Maybe you had a slight fever. Maybe it just became overheated from exercise. Either way it's nothing to worry about.