Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
A bruise on my penis but it doest hurt at all

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

I recently dry humped and had oral sex with my girlfriend. A day after i noticed i had a quarter size bruise on the shaft of my penis. The bruise doesnt hurt at all,and there isnt any irritation or itching. My girlfriend and I believe its just from the dry humping and it was the friction on that part on my penis.
there are many fine blood vessels in the penis, poke it just about anywhere with a needle and it bleeds well. Basically, yes, sounds like you burst one of these fine vessels and caused a bruise. It should go away in a few days to a few weeks depending on your healing rate. If it forms a hard spot see a urologist.
A related discussion, Scar from dry humping. HIV risk was started.