Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Abdominal Pain After Sex

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Abdominal Pain After Sex
Is lower abdominal pain after sex normal? Me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for
about 16 months now so we dont use any type of protection while having sex. But the last
couple times after sex and he has a orgasm inside me it feels like his sperm is just not alive
for some reason but I'm having pain. What do you think it is? Because each month that
we have sex unprotected I have a period for that month so I dont think I can even have kids...
First of all, you can't FEEL any sperm in your body, because they're microscopic. The only way to discern the health of your husband's sperm is for him to be tested.

And if you're in pain, you need to see your gynecologist ASAP because there are many possible causes. What are you waiting for? Dr. J
You really need to go be evaluated by a gynocologisy. You may have a cyst that is blocking you from having a child. this can be removed and you will be relieved from painful sex and will be able to concive. dont put it off go get checked

happy baby making     abby