Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Any insight would be great
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Any insight would be great

Long story short I am 22 years old and have never had vaginal intercourse. About a month ago my boyfriend fingered me fairly deep..at no point were his pants off. And at no point were his hand in his pants (that I remember). I had my period about 2 weeks later although it was a little lighter than normal. My period usually last only about 2 days so 1.5 isn't terribly unusual. A few days after my period ended I started having terrible stomach pains that I attributed to  stress caused by my job. The pains were still there and my breast started hurting, once again assuming from stress. I have been to the doctors a few times and test have been done (no pregnancy - because I dont think its possible) But I think I have started to freak my self out. My mom thinks that it could be an ovarian cyst..Any thoughts?