Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Bleeding After Sex

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Bleeding After Sex

So yesterday I had lost my virginity to my boyfriend and it reallly freaking hurt and of course I bled. Apparently I also hurt him too kinda because I was really tight. And we stopped after a couple of minutes.
I bled for a couple an hours and it stopped
Today I had sex again thinking the worst was over but no. I bled even more and I still hurt and him.
I have an IUD put in a long time ago and I dont know if maybe that makes me bleed more or something.
Well the bleeding stop soon? Because it is really embarrassing and I dont want to gross him out if I bled every freaking time!! D:
Also its not my time of the month -_-.

Some women bleed several times after first penis-vagina sex, while others don't. Please use lube, which helps everything glide very smoothly. And a strategically placed pillow can help with the angle of penetration. If you continue to experience bleeding, you should consult your gynecologist.

Here are some other tips for maximizing pleasuring and minimizing pain. Go sloooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww. I can’t stress that enough. Get to the point where you’re so turned on, you’d be willing to sell anything just to feel yourself around him. At that point, you’re ready. Do not start p-v sex until that point. That way lies discomfort, pain and confusion. Never have p-v sex until you’re ready. Once you’ve engulfed your partner’s penis in your vagina, stop for a minute and just feel the sensations. If he’s too deep, ask him to move out a bit. Again, go slow. Be sure he doesn’t thrust too hard either.

Some women feel that men should control p-v sex because they somehow know what to do. Nothing could be further from the truth. If you’re an active, willing partner, you need to help him mutually explore with you what feels best—not just for him, but for you as well. Remember he’s not a mind reader, even if he’s been told he SHOULD be.

Lastly, have you had the birth control/risk reduction talk yet? That’s the final step before first p-v. Have fun, play safe, and remember that with great sex comes great responsibility. Best of luck to you. Dr. J
honey maybe it cuz he didnt go in that much n then when u did it agin he probably put it in all the way......
Or maybe honey you must cheack ur self
Sounds to me he popped your cherry, tore you a bit, and perhaps you weren't making enough moisture. Definitely try some lube and take it slowly until you both are comfortable. Don't forget the condoms.