Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Bleeding after stopping the pill
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Bleeding after stopping the pill

Saturday: finished my period
Sunday: began new form of birth control pill
Monday: migrane (migraine), and other bad side effects
Tuesday: migrane (migraine)
Wednesday: decided to stop the new pill-had unprotected sex with husband
Thursday: felt great
Friday: felt great
Sat: went for a 6 mile run...started bleeding that night
Sun: bleeding very heavily all day

After negative side-effects from a new form of birth control I stopped taking it three days into the pack.  My first few days off the pill were fine.  I felt great.  I went for a long run 4 days later.  That night I started bleeding very heavily and have been all throughout today as well.  I have heard of headaches, bloating, and moodiness as common side effects, but not heavy bleeding.  Is this okay?  Should I be concerned for my health?