Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Bruising below scrotum
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Bruising below scrotum

My girlfriend and I were having intercourse yesterday when I suffered a trauma to my penis shaft below my scrotum.  My penis came out of her vagina and when I went to re-enter our position shifted causing my penis to bend/buckle under the weight.  There is swelling in my scrotum and some bruising there as well.  I still have full function of my penis, however my scrotum in swollen and somewhat sensative.  There is no size change in my testicles either.  Will the swelling subside on its own?
Related Discussions
242520_tn?1211304279
yes, the swelling will subside. But for any reason, if it does not , go see your doctor. It doesn't sound like an unusual injury- as you might imagine, that kind of misdirection happens all the time-- still, why not see a professional- no one can diagnose an injury correctly on line- they need to see you !
2 Comments
Blank
158812_tn?1189759426
Your penis should be fine.  Slight bruisng is no sign of severe injury.  The tenderness should subside in a few days.  It may take a little longer for the bruising to completey dissapear.  If you are still concerned in a couple of weeks, call your dr.  They can do ultrasound on it to ensure that nothing is 'broken'.  You'll be okay.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank