Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Can sperm travel through clothes

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Can sperm travel through clothes
hi my boyfriend and I were making out and he was nt wearing any jeans or boxers...  he was nude and i was wearing clothes and when his sperm came out it got on my pants and those were thin pants i was wearing and so i was wondering are there any chances i can b pregenant and can sperm travel through the pants. i was thinking to take the emergency pill  do u think i sould take it
Hello.

I can't give you any guarantees, because stranger things have happened; however, the chances are very slim that semen traveled through your pants and up into your vagina. However, just to be safe, you should always use a condom or other form of risk reduction if you're going to come into contact with semen. Dr. J