Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Can't penetrate her....
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Can't penetrate her....

Hello, the problem that brings me here is related to the initiation of sexual life with my girlfriend. I already have some experience with sex (i am 24 years old), but my girlfriend (20 years old) does not, the problem here is that relations have not yet succeeded because it did not penetrate completely, she  feels too much pain right by the entrance of the vagina and she don't handle the pain..., we went to a doctor and she said it was OK, we have very preliminary before trying anything.
I think the entrance of her vagina is too small or her skin in there is too much stiff. we only achieved penetration  once and for very short time like 1 or 2 seconds, while she felt many pains and left some blood.
I noticed that something inside of her vagina was squeezing my penis ... as a tight ring. we no longer know what we should try more, please help us.
thanks