Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Clitoris and inner Vagina is sore and itches!!
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Clitoris and inner Vagina is sore and itches!!
My clitoris and the inner part of my vagina is very sensitive and itches like CRAZY!! This all started on 3/15/09. On 3/13/09 I had sex with this guy that i have been dating for 7months for the first time and we didnt use a condom. Well we were drunk and had sex for 4 hours!! Then the next morn(3/14/09) we had sex again. Well needless to say that i was very swollen and sore from it all!! On 3/15/09 i started experiencing that my clit really hurt and itched A LOT!!! Then around the opening of my vagina was extremly sensitive. The inner part from my clitoris to the opening of my vagina is red and sensitive. I have never had this happened and i dont know if this is an STD or just a yeast infection. I have had plenty of yeast infections before but none that my clit ever was sensitive and itched like this. I do have some discharge but not a lot. Im a very worried that it is a STD!! Its been a week since the sex and i dont think that i am just still sore from it!! Plus my clitoris ITCHES ALL THE TIME!!! Plz anyone that can help and have any answer i would really be thankful for!!!!
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
523042_tn?1212181495
Guess what? No one can diagnose your condition without a thorough exam and lab tests. Could be a yeast infection, or an STD, or something else entirely.

So obviously, the answer is: get yourself to a gynecologist ASAP. If you don't have one, call you local Planned Parenthood or women's clinic and make an appointment. They offer low-cost or free services.

And hopefully you've figured out that it's NEVER a good idea to be sexual without using risk reduction, so figure out what method works best for you and use it. All the time. Dr. J
Discussion is closed
Cancel
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...