Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Clitoris and inner Vagina is sore and itches!!

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

My clitoris and the inner part of my vagina is very sensitive and itches like CRAZY!! This all started on 3/15/09. On 3/13/09 I had sex with this guy that i have been dating for 7months for the first time and we didnt use a condom. Well we were drunk and had sex for 4 hours!! Then the next morn(3/14/09) we had sex again. Well needless to say that i was very swollen and sore from it all!! On 3/15/09 i started experiencing that my clit really hurt and itched A LOT!!! Then around the opening of my vagina was extremly sensitive. The inner part from my clitoris to the opening of my vagina is red and sensitive. I have never had this happened and i dont know if this is an STD or just a yeast infection. I have had plenty of yeast infections before but none that my clit ever was sensitive and itched like this. I do have some discharge but not a lot. Im a very worried that it is a STD!! Its been a week since the sex and i dont think that i am just still sore from it!! Plus my clitoris ITCHES ALL THE TIME!!! Plz anyone that can help and have any answer i would really be thankful for!!!!
Guess what? No one can diagnose your condition without a thorough exam and lab tests. Could be a yeast infection, or an STD, or something else entirely.

So obviously, the answer is: get yourself to a gynecologist ASAP. If you don't have one, call you local Planned Parenthood or women's clinic and make an appointment. They offer low-cost or free services.

And hopefully you've figured out that it's NEVER a good idea to be sexual without using risk reduction, so figure out what method works best for you and use it. All the time. Dr. J