Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Cut next to vaginal opening (inner labia) after finger sex

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Hi.  6 days ago I was being fingered rather vigorously by my lover and he noticed some blood on his finger and said he thought he may of scratched me.  I immediately went to the bathroom and it burned a little bit when I peed and there was, indeed, some blood on the toilet paper - red blood, not just a tinge of red, but red.  After the first wipe, that took care of most of it and I wiped again to get any thing I missed.  I figured my lover had, in fact, cut me with his fingernail. So I wasn't too alarmed that it still stung the next day when I peed and felt painful in that area. Two days after I received the cut, I was still feeling pain in that area, like a paper cut, so I looked with a magnifying mirror under good lighting and notice a cut, small, paper like with small white abscesses on either side - these were not oozing nor raised but level to the skin on my inner labia right next to my vaginal opening.  What's the first thing that pops into your head? Yeast infection? Herpes? I'm going crazy with worry and no funds for doctor at this time.  (I have no discharge, smelly, white or cottage cheese-like, but it is a bit yellow when I wipe but not sure if that's just urine)  My main symptoms are pain at the site of the cut and burning when urine runs over the area and these small white abscess areas on either side of the cut.  Please offer suggestions of what you think this could be based on what I've said.  I just want to narrow it down as much as possible. Thank you.
Hello

This forum is for discussion sexual and relationship issues. Please ask your question in the gynecology expert forum at:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/show/103

BTW: there are many free or low-cost women's clinics, and you'll need medical treatment for this infection ASAP.
i was fingerd more then once but i never had a penis inside of me. im 15 years old and i have a vaginal drip in my underwear sometimes is that normall? and another thing is that im scared to have sex with a boy because i have small boobs does that matter to a boy? but the boy i like only likes girls that has a big butt annd boobs how do i make him like me? and how do i make sure that when i have sex that the sex is good?