Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Does cervical mucus instead of my period mean I'm pregnant?

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

My husband & I are trying to conceive. The 1st day of my last period was on June 10th, I then ovulated on June 24th. My period was due on July 15th, as my cylce is about every 5 weeks (33-35 days). We've had intercourse about every 2 days, sometimes every day.

My question comes when on July 16th, I took a pregnancy test because my period did not come, but it was negative and began getting left ovary side pain with very large amounts of egg white cervical mucus. Today, I still have the left side ovary pain, which was same side I ovualted on June24th, and still have the egg whitish cervical mucus.

Could I be ovualting again? Could I be pregnant?  
You need to go to one of the medical doctors on medhelp. This is beyond my expertise
To answer your question, I would probably say YES! I myself am expeirencing the same thing. My last period was on the 12 of May(2007) and I have yet to get it. I have this discharge in abundance, and it is not letting up. There is a very strong chance of being pregnant. Although I haven't tested yet, I'm too scare to, at my age. But, will do by the end of next week. This suspence is killing me. And I already had all theh symptoms of being preggos. All except the sore breast. I didn't have it with my other two kids, either. I wish you well.
Thanks for your advice, over 40 hopeful.  will take another preg test on Sunday 7/22/07, if it's still neg, I'll just make an appt w/ my OB/GYN. (Sure hope it's positive though! The wait time is killing me!) I don't have sore breasts either & on all the blogs all the women that suspect they are preg have at least that symptom. I've been getting headaches regularly, which is a lot better than the usual migraines I would get around my period. I've also been getting the bloated feeling along w/burping & gassiness & I just bought some more pants becasue my gut is so bloated, but I'm pretty much the same weight. Not fun!

I wish you well also!