Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Does cervical mucus instead of my period mean I'm pregnant?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Does cervical mucus instead of my period mean I'm pregnant?

My husband & I are trying to conceive. The 1st day of my last period was on June 10th, I then ovulated on June 24th. My period was due on July 15th, as my cylce is about every 5 weeks (33-35 days). We've had intercourse about every 2 days, sometimes every day.

My question comes when on July 16th, I took a pregnancy test because my period did not come, but it was negative and began getting left ovary side pain with very large amounts of egg white cervical mucus. Today, I still have the left side ovary pain, which was same side I ovualted on June24th, and still have the egg whitish cervical mucus.

Could I be ovualting again? Could I be pregnant?  
Related Discussions
242520_tn?1211304279
You need to go to one of the medical doctors on medhelp. This is beyond my expertise
3 Comments
Blank
To answer your question, I would probably say YES! I myself am expeirencing the same thing. My last period was on the 12 of May(2007) and I have yet to get it. I have this discharge in abundance, and it is not letting up. There is a very strong chance of being pregnant. Although I haven't tested yet, I'm too scare to, at my age. But, will do by the end of next week. This suspence is killing me. And I already had all theh symptoms of being preggos. All except the sore breast. I didn't have it with my other two kids, either. I wish you well.
Blank
231054_tn?1264548944
Thanks for your advice, over 40 hopeful.  will take another preg test on Sunday 7/22/07, if it's still neg, I'll just make an appt w/ my OB/GYN. (Sure hope it's positive though! The wait time is killing me!) I don't have sore breasts either & on all the blogs all the women that suspect they are preg have at least that symptom. I've been getting headaches regularly, which is a lot better than the usual migraines I would get around my period. I've also been getting the bloated feeling along w/burping & gassiness & I just bought some more pants becasue my gut is so bloated, but I'm pretty much the same weight. Not fun!

I wish you well also!
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...