Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Early having sex with my partner.

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Early having sex with my partner.

Hi :)
I just want to know if i have sex when im 14yrs old.. It is bad? Or sumting really bad happen to my body?
Hello

I'm assuming you're referring to having penis-vagina sex. I don't know you, but you sound like a typical 14-year-old, which isn't a bad thing; it merely means you have lots going on in your life and probably aren't ready to assume the very large responsibility that having p-v sex will bring into your life. Questions to ask yourself are: Why do I want to have p-v sex now? (If the answer is that your partner is pressuring you, that's a sure sign that you should say no).

What will happen if I get pregnant? Do the two of us have the time and resources to research which kinds of contraception might be most effective for us? Do we have financial resources to pay for contraception? Are we both comfortable using contraception? Can we make a commitment to use it effectively?

Once you answer all these questions, I think you'll be able to decide whether having p-v sex is a good idea for you at this time in your life. If you DO decide to have p-v sex, be sure you educate yourself regarding your body. Your sexual pleasure is your responsibility, NOT your partner's. Best of luck to you. Dr. J
nothing u will lose. but will lose interest soon, if u don't wait until get married.
That's such a very young age. You should wait. I'm sure you have a lot more pride in yourself if you hold out til marriage or at least at a descent age.