Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Effects of anil Intercourse

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Effects of anil Intercourse

Hi:

I have an extreamly domininate friend who started giving me anil intercourse once or twice a week about a year ago. Now he gives it to me every day. I don't mind him "proving his domination" but when he penitrates me he always makes me masterbate before he is finished, I notice that it is a different sensation mastbating while recieving anil intecourse, is this dangerous?.....sorry to be so graphic    
You don't state whether you're male or female, so I can only give you some general answers. First of all, self-pleasuring isn't harmful, whether you do it with or without a partner. Your orgasms may feel differently during anal penetration because the anus has lots of pleasurable nerve endings, so you're receive lots more stimulation. If you're male, you also have a prostate which can increase your pleasurable feelings when stimulated during anal penetration.

One last word: remember that with great sex comes great responsibility. Always use risk reduction during sex with a partner and lots of lube during any kind of anal sex play. Dr. J
Hi Janice:

Thank you for your comments. First of all I am male, but your explanation explains why I reach ejaculation so quickly, I can't complain because it feels wonderful and there really powerful orgasims.

I think I have anouther problem,I'm behaving this way because I am desperate to be treated like a woman, I hate being male, but the thought of having a sex change and the upheaval in my life is just to much to handle. ...but I want to go for it  
Hi Sub.

Gender is a very complex issue and one which many of us don't get a chance to explore. I think your best bet is to begin to look at some of the supportive online forums available to you. You can interact online with others who feel the way you do, find resources in your community, etc. Here are several well-reviewed sites:

http://www.transvestiteclothing.net/forum/transgender-support,-crossdressing-tv-ts-cd-tgirl-mtf-ftm-support-groups-and-medical-information-f13.html
http://www.lauras-playground.com/support_meetings.htm
http://www.samiscloset.com/category/MTF-Support-Groups/AVSG

Best of luck to you. Dr. J
No hon, it is not at ALL unusual....my husband does it too, men are all different...they all like different things so if your not used to it and like it embrace it , its not dangerous, weve been doing it for awhile...well thats when we have sex he goes through his phases and when he does oh boy!!!! but i asked myself the same question along time ago and after years i realized they love the dominate role....hope I was helpful
A related discussion, Anal intercourse was started.