Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Ejaculation force

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Ejaculation force

I am a 62 year old male with a good sex drive. I have no need for Viagra at this time. For the last year or so I have noticed when I ejaculate it doesen't have the "force" it used to have. It still feels great but it just "oozes" out. Good volume but no real force like when I was younger. I have slightly elevated blood preasure I take meds for.My PSA is 1.7   Could I have a blockage problem or am I just getting old?

Thank you........Carman0909

I doubt you have a problem, the force and quantity of semen does diminish with age. If you want the medical explanation, go to one of the medical channels and they can tell you both about the hydraulics and the biologiy of why the ejaculation is less forceful and why semen diminishes. But this is perfectly normal as men get older and you shouldn't worry about it unless there are some other problems that you thnk might be causing issues. Slightly elevated blood pressure shouldn't be the problem-but again, you need a medical opinion to know more about this.