Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Extreme vaginal burning

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Extreme vaginal burning
For the last year or so almost everytime my boyfriend ejaculates inside me during sex I immediately get this extreme burning sensation that can last anywhere from one day to 5 days. Along with the burning is a swollen vagina, extreme burning with urination and it looks like the skin around my vaginal opening is white, like the skin has been singed. And after it heals everything is very itchy for days. have no problems if my boyfriend pulls out. We don't use condoms Bc I'm on depro provera (birth control shot) we don't have any stds. (We've been tested). My dr says i just need not lubrication but we've tried that and it still happens. It's so extreme I'm scared to have sex sometimes. What's wrong with me?
I'm wondering how aroused you are when you're having penis-vagina sex. If you're having lots of vigorous p-v sex, with hard thrusting and you're not turned on, this may be irritating your delicate tissues. It's obvious that's what your doc thinks. However, I'm also wondering if Depo-Provera might not be involved as well.

It's time to return to your gynecologist and get a thorough work-up. Depo alters your hormonal balance. That, along with not being turned on, vigorous thrusting, etc., may be a recipe for your obvious infection. See your doctor ASAP. Dr. J
You may be allergic to his semen