Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Having sex for the first time
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Having sex for the first time

Hello I'm 23 Years old. My bf and I decide it to have sex for the first time (both virgins). We protect ourselves by him wearing a condom and I  me drink the plan b pill after. I was bleeding not That much which seems to be normal but today is a week from when we had sex for the first time and I woke up with dark/red blood. (I had my period a week before we had sex, basically 4 days after my period we had sex) I don't understand why I'm having more blood coming out. Is it because of the pill or it's normal please help!!! Any advice will be welcome
523042_tn?1212181495
Hello

This forum is for discussing sexual and relationship issues. No one can tell you why you're bleeding without a proper exam. I suggest you see your gynecologist or go to your local women's clinic. Or you can ask your question in the gynecology expert forum at:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/show/103
5 Comments
Blank
It's very possible that your bleeding from him (popping the cherry)
Blank
Plan b is only for emergencies, not for taking frequently, it could be possible that the bleeding is from him popping your cherry but if it persists, you might wanna get it checked out. It shouldn't continue.
Blank
Whatever you do, do not take plan B as a regular contraceptive. It is for emergencies only. It has a huge amount of hormes in it and my Dr said it should only be taken 1 -2 times a year. I'd suggest that you go and see your Dr and ask about the bleeding and then ask for a form of contraceptive, such as the pill.
Blank
Hello, I'm sorry I post it here. I'm new to this site. Also, yes we were aware I can only use plan b pill maybe twice a year and that is not a birth control. We both agree that I should take it since it was our first time. Even tho we did research, we were still in a way nervous. I'm getting the birth control that fits to my body. Thank you so much for answering, I really apreciate it!  
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank