Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
He bit me during oral sex, now I'm bleeding from the tip of my pen...

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

He bit me during oral sex, now I'm bleeding from the tip of my penis

OK, this is odd ... I was having oral sex with a guy I met last night; everything was fine until suddenly he bit down - HARD - on my penis, twice: once just below the head and once towards the base.  I shoved him off, because it sure as hell did not feel good, and we were more or less done from that point (understandably!) ... later, I go to urinate, and the pain was awful - I figured it was due to the bite, but I didn't notice any blood or anything.  This morning, I go to masturbate, and more than a few drops of very dark red blood came from the tip.  This made me panicky.  I then had to urinate, and again it hurt like hell but no blood.  I'm pretty sure it has to do with the biting, but what is there I can do?  Will it heal up by itself?
Hello.

Ouch! Sounds like you found someone who either likes to bite or doesn't know how to give oral sex. Either way, it's a good idea to avoid him from now on.

The fact is no one can tell you what the bump is without a thorough examination. Unless it's painful, I'd say wait until your insurance kicks in next week and make an appointment for an exam. It's probably just scar tissue, but it's better to be safe than sorry. Best of luck to you. Dr. J
I would lay off on masturbation for a few days just to keep the area as unbothered as possible. I'd imagine it would heal all right. Regular urination should keep anything from healing 'stuck together.' I hope you feel some sense of relief as the pain during urination starts to subside over the coming days. Let me know how it goes buddy.

Also, please hurt this guy's face.
Hi there - thanks so much for the reply.  The bleeding did stop within about a day or so ... now what's giving me heartburn is the fact that a lump, roughly the size of a tic-tac, has developed under the skin right about in the location where he bit me.  It doesn't hurt at all, it's just kind of annoying, and only obvious when I'm semi-hard; you don't see it at all when I'm flaccid.  I'm giving the ol' boy a rest (haha), but wondering now what THIS issue is ... and I'm reluctant to go to a doctor til after the 1st of June (which is when my med benefits kick in from my new job).

Siiiigh.  I really appreciate your help, though.  And if I ever do see this dude again, I'll do more than hurt his face haha.
I should clarify - where he bit me nearer the head, not near the base.  No such development farther south ha.