Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Help Please

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Help Please

My boyfriend and I had sex yesterday.We went one round but after that he couldn't stay hard. We finally talked about it today and he said it was a smell that turned him off. I got offended because I take great care of my hygiene and not one time have I had an odor through all the times we have had sex. our relationship has been going through a lot lately and he has been acting kind of funny. This was not the first time that he could not stay on hard during sex. I feel as though he is trying to blame it on me because he has something to hide.
So what is it you're asking me? Do you want me to guess what's going on with your bf? I can't possibly know.

The only way to find out is to ask him. Sometimes, it's something very simple, and sometimes it might be quite complex. If you want to begin an honest dialogue, be supportive, not accusatory. Dr. J