Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Husband of 2 years Would rather MASTURBATE than have sex with ME!
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Husband of 2 years Would rather MASTURBATE than have sex with ME!

I am so horny, I feel very vulnerable, desprite, depressed, and angry that my husband never wants to have sex with me. I catch him maturbating when he thinks Im asleep RIGHT NEXT TO HIM, when I catch him, the next day he says "How can I help it? I was asleep" EVERY TIME, the SAME old excuse. We have kinky sex, infact Im very proud of our once existed sex life. When hes horny, Ill do anything to keep him satisfied, when Im dying of horniness, he basically tells me to deal with it, or Oh well sorry Im not horny... Im starting to wonder if I should tell him to F off and find someone else who will take care of my needs? I dont know what to do, YES Ive talked to him about it, and it results in him yelling screaming and cussing at me and making it out to be MY problem..

I am grateful for any response I get from this.. Please help me, Im right on the edge of having an affair all out of depression and confusion...

HELP!