Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
I think my penis is broken

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

I think my penis is broken
When I first got an erection(around 9 or so) I didn't know what it was. I bent it upward at a 90 degree angle from the base. It was very painful and I never did it again. I never took much notice of it, but now that i'm 14 I realize that my erections aren't normal. Whenever I get an erection, it will be much skinnier at the base, and it is able to easily bend upwards at a 90 degree angle. My penis works fine otherwise, I was just wondering if there is a way to fix this.
Hi Kid.

I think you're worried about nothing. As long as your penis is working and bringing you pleasure, you're fine. In fact, penises come in all sizes and shapes, with lots of variation. And they bend every which way. The only time to be concerned is if you experience pain. If this happens, see a urologist--a specialist in mens' anatomy. Best of luck to you. Dr. J
Probably not a way to fix it, but I'm sure you are fine.  if you get erections and can orgasm, you will be fine.
Your probably fine as long as u can orgasm and pleasure with it ur fine