Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
I'm 15, and I am sexually active.

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

I'm 15, and I am sexually active.
okay, well today I was shaving my vagina, and I noticed that it was kinda turning brown. I don't know what that it is. and I I need help figuring it out. please help! I'm embarrassed to talk to anyone about it. ):
Hello

I think you're referring to your labia--or lips. Women's lips come in all sizes, shapes and colors. And many are brown. When you shave off all the hair, the natural pigment underneath is exposed. You may have been unaware that your lips are brown, but that's obviously their color. Nothing is wrong. That's simply who you are. Dr. J
what was turning brown
what was turning brown ?