Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Man not feeling orgasm

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Man not feeling orgasm

I am 30 year old man married from last 6 years. I am masturbating since i was 18 and enjoyed masturbation and married life both. I had a rough patch in initial married life because of nervouseness but later all got right.

From last one year, i am loosing interest in sex slowly because i dont get any feeling or very less feeling while ejaculating. I am still gud in erection and gets in easily. I have also tried having sex with other very gud partners but result remained same as orgasm feelings during ejaculation was very less.

I dont know what is the real issue. It will be really nice if anyone can help me identify the solution.

Thnaks.

Rim
Hello.

I'm sorry, but the only way you can even begin to find out what's going on is to see a urologist for a complete exam. If you're not feeling anything when you ejaculate, there are several physiological conditions that might be the cause.

If it is determined that you have no physiological conditions, then you might simply be expecting more intense feelings than your body can deliver. Many men expect orgasm to be as intense at 30 as it was at 18, and this just doesn't usually happen. Sex can still be fun and enjoyable, but you have to adjust your attitudes and begin to focus on the simple pleasure of being touched. The more you worry about orgasm, the more dissapointed you may find yourself. Best of luck to you. Dr. J
Your testosterone levels are probably dropping off due to age.  Try taking ZMA supplements (Zinc, magnesium, and I forgot what the "A" stood for).  

Do you on a weight training program?  If not try that.  

Do you do more than 1 hour of cardio in a day?  Make sure to keep less than an hour so you don't consume all your testosterone.  

Or are you a coach potato?  Get off and start moving.

Are/were you on any medication?  Many medications have long-term side-effects that are not published or well understood.

There are many things you can do to help boost your androgenic hormones if that's the cause, which is the case for most aging men.  Just do some research.