Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
My husband likes porn more then having sex with me

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

hey everyone, I need some advise on my relationship.
My husband has a little fetish.. he loves it when woman ejaculate (squirt)  
Well, I don't do that or can't so he is watching a lot of porn. I don't know if he needs it to get turned on so he can have sex with me, all I know is that he watches it like twice a week but we have no sex for 2 months sometimes.

I am a very open and sexuall person, I always want to have sex with him. I love dirty sex or experiment and try different things. I take care of myself, I look good ( haha :) Im not letting myself go because I am married and I have kids. He can do all the dirty things with me, but he won't do it!! Oh there is the squirting thing, I can't give him that so I feel like I can't satisfy him. What should I do? We are together for 7 yrs and married for almost two and I just now fouund out about that squirting thing. I hate when he watches porn, cause to me it means, he wants to have sex with this woman, he is jacking off to HER
when i ask him about it then he gets mad and he screems at me. He tries to manipulate me to make it look like I am the bad one for going thru his stuff.  What should I do??  or all the guys out there, what is up with that?? plz help
Tags: husband has fetish, porn over sex with me, husband loves porn
Hi there.

Your question is quite complex and not easily answered within the brief format of this forum, so my answers may seem a bit abrupt. First, let's dispel a popular myth: there's no scientific evidence that watching porn "causes" anything. There are reasons why people turn to food, online erotica, thrill-seeking, horseback riding or whatever, in order to deal with whatever pain or anxiety they're experiencing. Let's look at the facts:

Your husband is avoiding sex with you and using "squirting" as an excuse. There's a reason he's avoiding it, and until the two of you can discuss this, nothing will change. The fact that he's becoming increasingly upset at you is also a big red flag that there's something serious going on with him.

You ask what you “should do.” As an adult, you have to decide that for yourself. You need to get some perspective and insight about your own feelings of self-worth. Clearly, his activities are triggering some insecurity in you. And the two of you need to talk with each other about what each of your expectations is of the relationship. If you can't resolve this on your own, I suggest the two of you see a counselor who is trained to help people with sexual concerns. As I said, this isn't going to go away, and it's not about whether you ejaculate during orgasm. Something is inhibiting your husband's desire for you, and the two of you need to cooperate and figure out what that is. Best of luck to you. Dr. J

In order for you squirt during sex, your man or husband has to know how to make you squirt. LOL.  Making a woman squirt during sex takes more than just some foreplay and penetration. There is an art to making a woman have orgasms like this. You may be a squirter but no man has ever got you to that point. Your husband is being an idiot and he needs to get away from watching porn so much. Excessive porn watching makes men degrade women. It may come to a point where you and your husband go months without sex. It may come to a point where your husband loses his erection during sex. And all of this is because of the excessive porn watching.

Bottomline, if your husband wants you to squirt during sex, tell him to step his game up. Have him do some research.
lol yeah that's true>>
He just can't stop watching that stuff.. I just hate it...  I feel like throwing that computer out of the window and breaking it in thousand pieces
I feel you. Well as you can already see, your husband is gradually getting worse with the excessive porn watching and you're probably noticing a monthly decline in the sexual satisfaction you're getting from him.