Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
My period is so little and brown with a pain

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

My period was late almost there weeks and then when I got it two days ago, it is just so little and brown colour, which I haven't seen in my life, also I have a regular pain.  I am a virgin and I didn't have sex at all, so what do I do?
Hello

This forum is for discussion questions about sexuality and relationships. I suggest you ask your question in the Gynecology Expert Forum at

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/show/103
I didnt get answer yet
Hi Jamila
Don't worry that's a normal thing don't stress yourself it occasionally happens to me and many people, if your a Virgin there is nothing to be worried about.