Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Nausea After Sex???
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Nausea After Sex???

Ok, my boyfriend and i had sex last night. During that time, i was perfectly fine. But afterwards, i got really hot, and then dizzy, then i felt like i was gonna throw up. I sat beside the toilet and i just felt so dizzy and heated, and i felt like i was gonna pass out. I didn't though. I got a glass of water and sat down for awhile and i felt a little bit better. Also he came in me, which we NEVER do, even though i'm on the birth control shot.  It just scared me alot and id like to know why i felt like that afterwards. Thanks.
Related Discussions
523042_tn?1212181495
Hello.

Unfortunately, I have no idea either. Sexual arousal does not cause your symptoms. However, physical exercise can cause light-headedness and a feeling of nausea if there are other conditions present. If you continue to feel dizzy and nauseated, you may wish to consult your physician to determine the cause. Dr. J
3 Comments
Blank
ur pregnant..x

check urself out in the doctor, it might help..x
Blank
well im no expert by any means and i dont want to be graphic but that has happened to me, i was very.. active and afterwards i had gotten the same way nauseous and dizzy probably because i was dehydrated or my body just wasnt used to such high levels of activity. but perhaps you over did it?
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank