Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Need your advice and help

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Need your advice and help

I have been facing this problem for a long time. When I get up in the morning I see semen flows not too much but reasonable. It happens each day or every second day. These are not wet dreams
Hello

I you want me to answer a question, can you please ask me something specific and include details? I don't understand what it is you're asking, so please include details and be specific. Thank you.
When I get up in the morning, I go to the bathroom to get fresh. I see semen flows from my penis not much more but reasonable. Usually it happens when I see sexy dreams or something like that. But sometimes semen flows when I don't see any sexy dream or thing about sex. I used to do masturbation but I have not done for 3 months.
It has been happening for last one and half months. What should I do now. I am very upset.
Will it decrease my sex power?
Hello

Your body is simply responding to the fact that you are feeling sexual, with no outlet for your sexual feelings. Sometimes these feelings are expressed when you're sleeping and you have erotic dreams, while other times, you're unaware of erotic thoughts. However, your body knows when it needs to release.

I'm wondering why you stopped self-pleasuring (masturbation). My guess is that if you began giving yourself some pleasure again, you'd find yourself with a lot fewer of these spontaneous ejaculations. Relax. There's nothing wrong with you. You're a sexy, healthy man who needs some sexual outlets. Listen to your body! Dr. J
I am very satisfied with your explanation. I have still some questions in my mind.

Q 1. Does masturbation decrease discharging time?
Q 2. I am very sexy boy and unmarried. I am about 28 years old boy. Is it because of age
Q 3. My discharging time is very low. How can I increase it?
Q 4. People use condoms. Is it harmful?
Q 5. I feel very sexy specially in the morning.
Hello

1. I'm not sure I understand this question. Your self-pleasuring pattern can definitely affect your patten in partner sex. That is, if you learn to orgasm quickly during self-pleasuring, your body will begin to expect the same during partner sex. So if you want to slow down, be sure you slow down when being sexual with yourself as well.

2. Sexual desire varies from person to person. Some people feel just as sexy when they're 70 as when they're 20. Others experience a lowering of desire as they age. However, this is variable, and is also affected by general health, stress, boredom, relationship issues, etc.

3. I believe I answered this in question #1.

4. Condoms are not harmful. They can be very beneficial for protecting against STIs and pregnancy. I highly recommend them. Unless you're allergic to latex

Dr. J
People use creams or other medicines so that their discharging time increase. Is it harmful or not to use these kinds of things or medicines. If it is not harmful, how often should it be used.

I am going to marry next month but my discharging time is very low. I am worried how to deal with it.

Waiting for your advice.
People use creams and other medicines so that their discharging time increases. Is it or is it not harmful to use these kinds of medicines? If not, how often can it be used?

My discharging time is very low. I am going to get married next month, but I am worried about how to deal with it