Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
No sexual pleasure

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

No sexual pleasure
Im a 16 year old male who has never really gotten any pleasure out of masturbation. I have never came as a result of self stimulation.  I have tried everything and its always the same.  After about a minute it only starts to hurt and once i stop my penis swells up and becomes soar.  Sometimes when im with a girl grinding i feel like im maybe about to *** but im only urinating a small amount.  Im pretty sure that ive had wet dreams where i do actually ejaculate.  Is there something wrong with me?? Ive never heard of any other guys with a problem like this.  Im also worried that when i do have sex i might end up urinating instead of ejaculating in her. What can i do??
Hi.

I believe you have a misunderstanding of sexual response.

You say your penis swells up and becomes sore. During sexual stimulation, the penis erects. Perhaps the soreness you feel is because you're not continuing the stimulation effectively to have an orgasm, which would relieve the sexual tension (or "soreness").

You say when you're with a girl, you think you're "urinating" a small amount. I don't think so. What's actually happening is that your body is producing a small amount of fluid prior to orgasm. All men produce this fluid (called "pre-sum"), and it indicates you're close to orgasm.

It sounds to me as though you're stopping any stimulation in order to avoid orgasm/ejaculation. I wonder if you realize this and whether you have any insight into why you might be stopping stimulation? Dr. J