Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Not getting wet even though I want to!!!!

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

I'm married and My husband and I can be about to have sex and he can me playing with my vagina and tring to get me wet but I don't. He gets upset because he thinks that I'm not turned on to him anymore but I am I just don't get wet even though I really want to. What can I do to get wet for him everytime we have sex or he's trying to get me wet????
Hi Angelina:

You say you "want" to get wet. I understand that. However, you don't say that you're turned on. No matter how much you want to get wet for your husband, if you're not sexuallty aroused, it's not going to happen.

So tell me: ARE you turned on by what he's doing? What's going on for you when you're being sexual with him? Is it always his idea, and do you try to catch up with him and get turned on quickly? Sometimes, women's rhythms are different than their partners, and they feel that they're somehow "wrong" for this. Examine the details of what's going on sexually for you. Then write back to me, and let's figure this out. Dr.J
try water
could be so much sex has just made it boring. everything is with balance remember.
You should be turn on by rubbing your ***** so that it can start to get wet
You should be turn on by rubbing your vagina so that it can start to get wet
I have noticed that happen to me when my PH is out of balance... My problem is that I have an overly need to feel clean that I over clean my self and yes there is such thing example douching therefore I become too dry making it difficult to become or stay wet... I fixed that problem by using a vaginal moisturizer....
I AGREE WITH THE DOC. TELL HIM THE THINGS THAT MAKE U WET. I SO AGREE WITH U NOT GETTING SATURATED AFTER HE GOT CARPAL TUNNEL FROM PLAYING WITH YOUR VAGINA. CONSIDER DRESSING UP OR ROLE PLAYING TO INTENSIFY YOUR "WANTS". MY HUSBAND THINKS THAT JUST BEFORE WE ROMANCE THAT I SHOULD BE DRIPPING WET...MY BRAIN IS SEEING THE SAME SCENARIO OVER AND OVER...SO THERE'S EXCITEMENT NOTHING DIFFERENT TO EXPECT SO IM NOT AROUSED. BUT IF I TELL HIM TO DRESS UP LIKE A POLICE OFFICER AND SLAMM ME UP AGAINST THE WALL AND SPREAD MY LEGS WAAAAY APART TO RECV AN ORAL CONTRACT....THEN YOU MIGHT GET A DRIP OR TWO(LOL) CHANGE IS GOOD. TWO THINGS THAT ARE CONSTANT AND THATS CHANGE AND CHANGE.