Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Peeing Sensation during Sex

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Peeing Sensation during Sex

I really have not received an answer to my question. So here it goes, everytime me and my bf of 2 years have sex...I always get that "I gotta pee" sensation. This often interrups the sex because he has to pull out so I can go. During one hour of sex, I can go about 3xs to the RR!!! Its really annoying and I am not sure if this may be a reason why I also dont orgasm. Any ideas?

Thanks,
LTM

Sometimes intercourse irritates the bladder and some bladders are particularly sensitive. You might try making love in different positions to see if any are less likely to cause the sensation of having to pee.
   I would also suggest that you not drink anything for awhile before having sex and pee a lot before having sex. See if you can then have intercourse without having to get up and pee. I would also go see a gynecologist to see if there is any problem. The doctor may also be able to prescribe something to cause the bladder sensitivity to go away.  In any case, I doubt that  this has anything to do with having an orgasm - at least physically,..,Mental stress however, anticipation of having to pee etc, however may well distract you enough so that you can't climax.  You need to find an answer to this problem- then we can concentrate  on the prgasm issue!
Try emptying your bladder before you begin to have sex.  I know it sort of takes away from the spontaneity of the whole thing but hey so does stopping in between to run to the toilet.  You might also want to try different positions that don't put so much pressure on your bladder.
I do go before the sex, and we do try different positions. Doesnt make a difference and I heard that if you hold it in while having sex...you can get a UTI or something (is that true?)
Yes that is very true.  It is recommended to urinate prior to and after sex.  I've gotten a million UTI's and believe me they are not fun.  Maybe you just have a small bladder.  If he doesn't mind you having to stop in the middle than I don't see anything wrong with it.  I've stopped in the middle a bunch of times as well.  It is somewhat of a mood killer but so is not being able to have sex because you have an infection.
I have gotten that before and when my boyfriend let me up to go pee...I didn't have to.
I have experianced that as well. Feeling like I have to pee but when I went to pee during sex I didn't have to. My boyfriend said that he heard it's not pee. I have never orgasmed and I have been sexualy active for 3 years!
Im curious then, if its not pee...then what is it?
Just a guy here so take it as 2 cents, but the "having to go to the washroom" feeling is somewhat normal.

Notice all you girls haven't had an orgasm?

This is the beginning feeling of the orgasm.  You also may find it difficult to go to the washroom at the same time.  This is because it is somehow phsyically impossible when sexually excited.

Just go with the feeling and try to enjoy it.  

My ex-g/f and still great friend has this problem and she wouldn't and still doesn't trust me and admits that she is scared.

Hopefully you girls can find the greener side.

Quinn
I have had this problem in the past. If you have sex frequently and you don't urinate afterwards, I find that it is extremely easy to get UTI. If you do, it decreases the chance of getting UTI. I found that when I did have UTI, I had the need to pee during sex. SO ANNOYING! Kinda takes away from the moment doesn't it! I also found that if he goes really deep, it's almost like it's pushing on the bladder. I would try going shallower, without as much deep penetration. If you're on top, it allows you to control how deep he goes, or if you put your knees and shins on his chest when he's on top, he doesn't go as deep. If not, I found that if you drink a ton of water and pee constantly to get rid of the UTI, it helps, pee before sex as well, and don't concentrate on it during. It could also be a psychological thing because you think that you need to go.
I go so many times, that it just ruins it. I mean....its not like I have a UTI. I would know it. But I mean....without even starting the sexual contact I feel the sensation. I make sure I pee before and after the sex. But those in between, those I cant help it. They just occur and I gotta go. I cant hold it in because I get severe abdominal pain. I will be going to the Dr soon to get checked on my BC and I will ask once again about that.....
EVERYTIME WE HAVE SEX I DONT HAVE ORGASMS I DONT FEEL GOOD OF NOTHING ..ORGASMS WONT CAME OUT ,DOES IT WORK INSIDE OR NO?
I have a question but i dont have credit card so im doing this here. In my attemps to lessen the amount of noise i make when i masturbate i began to place my thumb on the big vein. for a while it was good, but after a year or two a brown spot apperead. it looks kinda like dry skin but its a patch on the left side. now i cant acheive a full erection anytime and im afraid this will effect my sexual preformance with a woman. what is this and what should i do? please help and please dont delete this. oh and if it matters i am 16
I believe Shibby got it right. I have that sensation too of wanting to wee. If its not overly annoying just try and relax and no doubt you may ***. Good luck.
(I think the best way to avoid UTIs after sex is to urinate. My mum told me that before I married to avoid 'honeymooners disease')
A related discussion, Pee and Orgasiam was started.
A related discussion, sex was started.
A related discussion, Y DOSE MY GIRLFRIEND PEE was started.
I've looked this question up a BILLION times on the internet.. And i find NO answers but to pee before sex. I dont know if its pee... I mean it doesnt have a smell and its not any color.. Wtf is it D: Evey time i get excited or turned on or something i feel like i gotta pee. But i dont know. I dont wanna stop in the middle of sex to pee and i REALLY dont want to pee on my boyfriend. Wtf is it? Can someobe PLEASE explain. Ive realized that it isnt strange, lots of girls have this problem but u never see an answer that makes sense... :/
      oh and "Kevin" Mabey you shoulf go to a doctor about that e_e i know it migt be awkward but thats kinda freaky and ive never heard of somethin like that. But then again, what do i know?? Imma girl. Id just keep searching the internet if i were in that situation cuz id HATE to have to tell the doctor that... But maybe next time you should just put on some loud music or something... GoodLuck   ._.
  Ahahaha.. "performance with women" xD 16 lmfao. Silly... :P