Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Peeing blood after sex

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Peeing blood after sex
My new partner has not had sex in three years. Last night we teased and fooled around, eventually having sex. We used a condom.
I have been tested for stds/hiv and I am clean.
Would the longevity of the teasing be a factor?
I am curious as to what this could be. I have a theory: The teasing for 3 hrs and the on again off again of his erections caused some blood from the erections to somehow get into his kidneys.
Hello.

Blood in the urine may be a cause of serious infection. There is no way to tell without a complete examination. Blood from erections cannot "migrate" to kidneys. Your partner should see a urologist for an examination ASAP. Dr. J
We used non latex condoms- Polyisoprene is the kind we used