Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Penis Sensitivity Problem

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Penis Sensitivity Problem

hi everyone...so i was wondering if you can help me, me and my g/f have been having oral sex for a while now and for some reason when shes giving me oral the top head of my penis gets super sensitive to the point where its uncomftorable, it doesnt hurt at all but its not something i can enjoy either, so if anyone knows what im talking about, let me know your story or if anyone can help me eleminate this problem i would really appreciate it thanks...
Hey Charlie!
I just wanted to try and give you an explanation as to why it might be bothering you. The "head" of the penis is particularly very sensitive. It's called the Glands Penis and it is the equivalent of the female's Clitoris. It is extra sensitive and if rubbed (or in your case, sucked) too hard it will be extremely painful. She could possibly be sucking too hard on the tip or it could even be possible that sucking has lost your subconscious appeal. I myself perform oral on my husband. And I have noticed that the longer I stay concentrated on the Glands the less pleasurable it becomes for him. If sucked too long, hard, or even often enough, the glands could lose sensitivity. I'm not saying/stating that this is exactly what you have/are experiencing, I'm just extending you my knowledge of the subject. Hope it helps!  
thanks for the info, but when she does perform oral, its when she licks the around the gland when it feels uncomftorable, its not painful at all its just not comfortable either, i can compare it to when you bit down on cold ice cream and your teeth get that cold sensitivity, its kind of like that, but its not painful, she did it again a couple days ago and i only felt that uncomftorable feeling for like 2 sec and after that it felt soooooooo good, idk know what she did diff but it was good :) when you perform on your husband do you lick around the glands and then he becomes uncomftorable???
lol! Thats nice to know that it was good. When I do do it to my husband I am very careful and try my hardest to make sure he is aroused and not uncomfortable. He has never told me he experiences something like that but, he has complained about sensitivity. Sometimes when he performs oral for me I get that same feeling you discribe on your glands, on my clitoris. I think it might have to do with which state of arousal you are in. If you start out licking the head/clitoris without stimulating the rest or the genitals, it may feel a little numb. I really cannot tell you exactly what it is though. I would think its perfectly normal. If you feel that it isn't, you might want to go see your doctor.
:D
:D
Hello everyone!  The problem that I am having with my girlfriend is that when we do vaginal intercourse i don`t feel it right away and sometimes I lose my erection and we have to stop until it comes back again, which it always does.  My girlfriends vagina is tight without a doubt and i can`t understand why this happens sometimes.  In my earlier years, i masterbated a fair amount and I`ve been thinking that this could have made my penis less sensitive.  Is there a logical explanation to this?  Somebody please let me know!