Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Penis top skin color changed and it is growing.

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Hello doctor!
I am very concern about my penis is because the penis top color is changed to light pink. My normal penis color is dark brown.

9 month before it is start as a small spot in my top penis skin with a light pink but not humps. With in few week it glowed big so I was worried and went to hospital for HIV test and they result said HIV negative and perfectly ok and the doctor said they will re-arrange a appointment to check what is really wrong why my skin turn like that but then I move out from the place so I leaved.

Then after I move out I feel is something wrong because I get itchy and sometime bit pain too like when nerves staring, how the pain we get that how I got so I still decided to go again for HIV test and I went in London NHS hospital. The doctor again said this is not HIV and seem like this is a skin problem so go and see the skin doctor and advice me not to go again another HIV test because it is not HIV.

Now I left like that. Now days it is grow slower but another small pink spot started out side in my penis skin recently and it start grow as well. if I am with my partner, and when we are intercourse after I see my skin come off and like when we have crash and the when skin come off. That how it look because of this color change I believing so I don’t know what is really wrong. Could you able to tell me why this happen, where can I go and check? Any treatment to recover my skin color back?
This is all start happen, I was try to enlarge my penis 9 month before and I was try to to manually so I start doing by skewing the penis daily. So this may be the cause of this problem.  Please advise me to recover.

Thank you.
Hello.

I can't answer your questions because they require a medical examination. I suggest you make an appointment with a dermatologist or urologist so you can find out what's going on and how to treat it.