Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Penis top skin color changed and it is growing.
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Penis top skin color changed and it is growing.

Hello doctor!
I am very concern about my penis is because the penis top color is changed to light pink. My normal penis color is dark brown.

9 month before it is start as a small spot in my top penis skin with a light pink but not humps. With in few week it glowed big so I was worried and went to hospital for HIV test and they result said HIV negative and perfectly ok and the doctor said they will re-arrange a appointment to check what is really wrong why my skin turn like that but then I move out from the place so I leaved.

Then after I move out I feel is something wrong because I get itchy and sometime bit pain too like when nerves staring, how the pain we get that how I got so I still decided to go again for HIV test and I went in London NHS hospital. The doctor again said this is not HIV and seem like this is a skin problem so go and see the skin doctor and advice me not to go again another HIV test because it is not HIV.

Now I left like that. Now days it is grow slower but another small pink spot started out side in my penis skin recently and it start grow as well. if I am with my partner, and when we are intercourse after I see my skin come off and like when we have crash and the when skin come off. That how it look because of this color change I believing so I don’t know what is really wrong. Could you able to tell me why this happen, where can I go and check? Any treatment to recover my skin color back?
This is all start happen, I was try to enlarge my penis 9 month before and I was try to to manually so I start doing by skewing the penis daily. So this may be the cause of this problem.  Please advise me to recover.

Thank you.