Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Problem after masturbation
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Problem after masturbation

I am a 20 years old guy. my problem is: after I masturbate, I am not able to bring back the foreskin(which I had retracted before) to the original condition; it sorts of folds and doesn't cover my penis head completely. Wearing boxers (so as to go to the bathroom to clean myself) becomes difficult as the exposed part of my penis head comes into contact with the boxer material and it is very sensitive. I am able to bring back the foreskin to the pre-masturbation condition only under running water. Is this "foreskin-folding" a problem? Will I lose sensitivity of the penis head gradually? What should I do regarding this?
523042_tn?1212181495
Hi

Everything is fine, so relax. Your foreskin is a bit tight after orgasm because your penis has become erect and enlarged. The erection doesn't go down to its previous state right away; hence, your foreskin can't cover it.

Leave it alone. Just relax after orgasm and let your penis return to its unaroused state, at which time you can pull it under the foreskin again. Most penises become very sensitive after orgasm, so give it time to recover. And try using a good lube in order to keep your foreskin nice and pliable.

BUT: remember to retract it in the bathroom and wash thoroughly with water. There are lots of nasty little germs that can grow under a foreskin, so always be sure to keep it clean. Use only warm water. If you must use soap, be sure it doesn't have any perfume in it, as this can dry out those delicate tissues. Dr. J
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank