Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Relationships

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Relationships

My boyfriend and i recently Brock up after a 4 years relationship that past threw good and difficult  times,ups and downs as they say.we still love each other like hell and support each other and we agreed that this is the best way to move on with life but every time i see him i get this feeling that i just wanna hold him and take care of him.
He's traveling to study outside the country and he may never come back...we are only 20
but i believe i can make him happy and so can he,should i let him go and forget everything we've been through or should i travel with him and try to continue my studies there.
i need an advice from some one i don't know because my family wouldn't agree with me if i  told them i wanna go study outside the country before i finish my studies inside
you may think am just a typical girl who wants to fallow her prince charming but If I love him that much should i let go of him so he can move on with his life and me as well?
Hello Matilda.

Now that you're 20, it's time for you to make decisions as an adult, not a star-struck teenager.

Let me get this straight: you and your bf are no longer in a relationship, he's decided to leave the country to start a new life, and you're asking if it's a good idea for you to follow him?

I think you know the answer, and I'm confident you'll do the right thing, painful though it may be. Dr. J
I know it would be painful,but the ugly part is that i know the exact answer to my question and i dont want to admit that i dont think like a teenager anymore
thank u though
Hi Matilda.

Wise words. You already had it figured out, but you needed to vent, which is very healthy. Time to move on. My very best wishes to you. Dr. J