Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Risk Transmission

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Risk Transmission

So here's the scenario:  I recently had protected sex with a gay escort (I am a male) who told me that he was negative (tested as of 2mos ago).  I am also negative (tested approx. 3mos ago).  I performed oral sex on him without pre-*** or ejaculation and then I was the receptive partner in anal sex with him.  We did not use a condom for the oral sex, but we did use a fresh condom for anal sex that remained intact (as far as I could tell) after ejaculation.  He appeared only to ejaculate a few drops of semen inside the reservoir tip when I examined it after he pulled out.  He discarded the condom immediately and that ended our encounter.  Furthermore, we are both African-American males so I'm aware of the statistics about my demographic.  

For all intensive purposes, I feel like this was probably my safest encounter yet aside from the fact that he was an escort.  He seemed to be equally concerned about risk and took many precautions to insure safety.  Am I just being paranoid?  What is my risk for transmission?
Hello

You really should ask this question in the STD expert forum at:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/STDs/show/116

If you want statistics, that's the best place.

If you used a condom and spermicide properly, you used effective risk reduction, but there are no guarantees. But you know that. As for oral sex, it's definitely NOT safe, so you may  have been exposed to some gnarly sex germs. I'd say get tested, particularly for chlamydia. Dr J
Hi Dr j. My last first menstruation is Oct 24. We having sex of my bf Oct 31. He Will use condom. But why I still have a bit red blood wasting? Till now? Nov 3 What does it mean? Safe or not? Or getting pregnant?
Hello madam ,
I am 26 years old guy. From the age of 15 i am masturbuting regularly. Now the problem is when i talk to my girlfriend daily over phone or when we go out and sit together and talk normally with in few minutes i feel there is sticky precumin my undies. Just touching her, or talking over phone, getting little aroused i find massive precum. I want to cure this problem. Plz help me. I am not able to prepare for my exams. I also ejaculate in 2-3 minutes. Plz help me out.  plz suggest about my precum problem. I am feeling that i am getting weak day my day. Dullness on my face bcoz of this precum problem. Plz plzhelp me.