Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Semen Liquefaction Time

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Semen Liquefaction Time
I am a 23 yr old male,very active sexually.I have sex thrice daily.When i cant get any,i jerk off,sometimes upto 5 times in a day.Lately i have noticed a decrease in the liquefaction time of my semen.It liquefies approx 30 secs after ejaculation.The volume too keeps fluctuating,decreasing with each ejaculation.plz help.
What you are describing seems normal. Ejaculate takes time to build up-=and you are ejaculating so much that the semen can't regenerate quickly enough. If you think there is something else going on, or even if you don't, you should see a qualified doctor to make sure there is no medical explanation for this that shows some kind of problem. I am not a medical doctor and not qualified for a definitive opinion on this question.
Dude,  slow down.

Your body isn't producing semen as fast as you're expelling it.  What you're ejaculating is probably the seminal fluid without a lot of sperm.  It's a combination of fluids that makes it sticky.

Give the little guys chance to recover before you show them the door.
"Thrice daily"...lmao!

Damn dude, slow down.  Youre wearing the boys out.  Give them time to recover.  
geez, calm down!!!