Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Sex from behind

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Sex from behind

I have a question-
I really enjoy having sex from behind.

I like feeling the mans or even the womans hands on my hips, and the feeling of the thrusts on my butt, or the feeling of the other womans face back there.  I like being on my knees and just find the whole position erotic.
That being said, I always seem to get air, and alot of it.  I am small about 4'9" 101 pounds.  Does it have to do with me being small?  I have a friend that is a little over weight, she is 5'4" and 150.  She says she never gets air.  This is the only position I can get off in, with a woman or a man.  I just hate the feeling of all that air.
Any suggestions?  please, because I hate rubbing my clit infront of my sexual partners to get off.
Thanks!
Julie
  Well you seem to be flexible about your sexuality- ie , either a guy or a woman, so it's interesting that only one position interests you.  It probably has to do with some deep seated psychological needs and fantasies --which is just fine and there's no reason to worry about it... I would say it has to do with liking to be dominated--which is a common fantasy and is another way of giving total release.. As far as the air goes- I don't think it has anything to do with weight. It is also quite common, especially when there is vigorous thrusting- air gets trapped and has to get out!  It may also have to do, in some cases, when the vagina is a bit looser and air gets in a bit easier.  But that's not a necessary condition. I wouldn't worry about that either. It is so common that most people who have had more than a few partners will have experienced that air escaping noise themselves or with others. No big deal. If you aree aware of it, just laugh and your partner will probably laugh with you. Other more important sensations will dominate the moment! Pepper Schwartz, Ph.D.
you sound wonderful sweetie, dont worry about it, perhaps if you tried kegels it would tighten your opening and not allow air to enter...

i get it too. once the first bit comes out, you start laughing and it just goes down hill from there. it may have something to do with the other person pulling out all of the way and going back in or changing positions too much. kegals couldn't hurt either. they're always  good idea.
this happens to me also.  It never happened until I was with my husband.  He thinks it's funny but I cant stand it.  
Kegals are a good idea but I have another one for you. It's called Liquid Virgin. Oh, I love that position as well.