Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Sex help.
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sex help.

Me and my boyfriend had sex lastnight, both lost our virginity, we used a condom at first then he was unable to stay hard with one, so we took it off (I'm not on birthcontrol) and we proceeded to have sex, he has never precummed, all the times I have performed sex on him, he has never precummed either, he pulled out and ejackulated on my chest...any way I'm pregnant?
523042_tn?1212181495
Hi

It just breaks my heart when women ask me whether they could be pregnant. Of course you could be pregnant! You exposed yourself to sperm; thus, the possibility of pregnancy. Sperm are microscopic, so how would you know whether your partner was producing any while inside you? Obviously, you can't. First, get a pregnancy test. Second, get yourself to your nearest women's clinic or Planned Parenthood and discuss which form of birth control you'd like to try. And, finally, now that you've decided to be sexual with another person, remember that with great sex comes great responsibility. Take care of yourself and your partner and use effective birth control and risk reduction. Best of luck to you. Dr. J
4 Comments
Blank
2169149_tn?1360596625
Hello skp123
well to start there is possibility you can get pregnant because there still sperm coming out of your boyfriend while having sex but you might be lucky but i would go and see your local GP to be on the safe side
Blank
I just wanted y'all to know that I started my period shortly after I posted this/ I'm not pregnant, I learned a huge lesson though. Thank you!
Blank
I just wanted y'all to know that I started my period shortly after I posted this/ I'm not pregnant, I learned a huge lesson though. Thank you!
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank