Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Sex is still painful after 12 years.
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Sex is still painful after 12 years.

My wife and I have been married for almost 13 yrs. we have five beautiful children. Our sex life has been less then great, she has always felt pain either during or after sex. So because of this we would have sex on e or twice a month. Neither one of us had ever had sex with anyone else (we are each others first). Recently she told me that she has always disliked sex with me because of the pain. Long story short she slept with someone else and loves it (no pain) he is longer then me but I have a lot more girth. This is what she complains about. I am writing this completely crushed and in tears. She rather have sex with him but she says she wants to stay with me and work this out but neither one of us knows if this can be fixed. We are currently going to a sex therapist but they have know clue. Does anyone have an answer as to why a mother of 5 and 12 yrs of sex with the same man would hurt from my penis girth? I don't think I'm that big, my measurements are 6 inches long and 6 1/4 around. He is 7 1/2 inches long and about 4 1/2 inches around. Please help us.
523042_tn?1212181495
If you're seeing a sex therapist who has no clue, then you need to find another therapist who can help you. You wouldn't go to a mechanic who has no clue about fixing your car, would you? Time to find someone more qualified. Best of luck to you. Dr. J
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank