Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Sex problems
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Sex problems

Hi I'm an 18 year old female...I've been having sex with my boyfriend .... When were having inter course he gets really horny and his penis gets extremely hard and when it's inserted into my vagina he pushes it in so hard and he moans loudly ... But I get so so wet and sometime I get pain when his going really hard... Please help what do i do?
523042_tn?1212181495
What do you do? What would you do in any other situation? If something hurts, you stop.

It sounds to me like you've fallen into the trap of thinking that your boyfriend is the one who dictates what happens sexually. Not so! Sexuality is mutual, and you are as much a partner as he. You decide what happens as well.

If it's hurting, tell him. It sounds a though you're very aroused; however, I suspect that he's either bumping against your cervix (at the top of your vagina), which can cause cramps, or he's stretching the outside of your vagina. It's possible that you aren't as wet as you think you are--or maybe he's just a bit too wide for you.

Whatever is the case, you need to tell him that when you're in pain, you will ask him to back off and slow down. Sex is for both of you--not just him. Dr. J
2 Comments
Blank
3185070_tn?1344704177
You need to discuss this with him.  Let him know it is hurting you.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank